Learn a new language, anywhere, at any time
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,
but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."
Jantar Mantar observatory, Jaipur (India)
Grow Local ... Think Global!
Whether you are a European native, a Middle-Eastern trader or a former Brazilian football player converted to a business tycoon, cultural discrepancies have to be taken into account and fault lines avoided when it comes to doing business worldwide.
But best is yet to come!
With a 27+ year international experience in business development support and communication, I've been training and coaching all kinds of professionals for fifteen years.
Significant public/private references I put at your disposal on this website as a testimony to:
- language skills improvement
- learning about cultural specificities proving critical in triggering bargains
- enhanced English pronunciation and knowledge of British/US idioms
- customer database increasement with a well-targeted networking approach
- successfully chaired meetings, presentations and negotiations inducing win-win deals.
Scrolling through this website will help you find out the range of services I propose as a basis for the training formula best customized to enhance your company's brand image and increase market shares worldwide.
Thank you for your consideration, I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Business Skills - Reliability - Energy - Flexibility - Commitment To Your Success
Education & Training
- 1978, BA, English Language, Literature, Civilization & Human Sciences, Nancy II University
- 1979, Master1 level, Reims Champagne-Ardenne University
- 1978-80, Education & Training Institute, Reims Champagne-Ardenne University
- 1991, Marketing & Communication, Cned
- 2013, PRO-FLE (French for Foreigners), Cned
- 1980-84, Primary school teacher, then English teacher, French Ministry of Education
- 1985-98, Bi-/Trilingual EA to CEOs, TFSI Ltd., Unilog, Boehringer Ingelheim France
- 1999-02, Coach & FSL teacher, KPMG Consulting,Trainity Ltd., London
- 2002-03, EA to the Managing Partner + IT translations (2016), Heidrick & Struggles Inc.
- 2003-05, Training, Organization & Translation, Pechiney-Rio Tinto Alcan merger
- 2005-11, Training consultant, INTS, French Ministries of Health & Education
- Since 2012:
- ESL (English Second Language) face-to-face individual training in local companies & public bodies (Baxter, Bio-Rad, Gefco, IKEA Industry France, Scierie Cenci, Vetoquinol, CFPPA on behalf of Pôle Emploi...) also partnering with Adiscos, Capital Formations, HLP Academy, Linguaphone, SIFCO.
- FSL (French Second Language) face to face, phone / Skype trainings for senior executives, managers and post-doctorate students from Germany, India, the MENA area.
- GSL (German Second Language) face to face, phone / Skype trainings for A1 - A2 - B1 CECRL levels. Specificities: Logistics & Transportation, Business & Sales administration.
- Intensive training for individuals or small groups wishing to take the English TOEIC® / BULATS® tests. Vetoquinol, Pôle Emploi.
- Translations, French-English-French. Specificities: Medical - Technical - Sales & Communication. Public bodies (Ministry of Health, Paris), private companies (Heidrick & Struggles Inc., Vetoquinol, IKEA Industry France, Rio Tinto Alcan, Boehringer Ingelheim France, ...)
Full-Fledged International Communication & Language Skills
- On a salary or freelance basis, trainings customized to companies' specifications and business/cultural environments
- Collaboration with lifelong learning companies, international groups, public bodies, as well as French and foreign private end-users
- Fully complying with the CECRL (Common European Reference Framework for Languages) regulations
- Proven track record and significant references in private/public sectors
- Tailor-made sessions matching trainees' specific requirements and schedules
- Face-to-face, 1-to-1, telephone/Skype
- Individual flexible sessions, at your place or in your office
- Intensive courses for individuals or small groups wishing to take English TOEIC, BULATS tests
- International project collaborations, in-house trainings in France and abroad.
Hospitality & Catering
Logistics & Transport
Management, Executive Search & IT Consulting
Pharmaceuticals, Human & Vet.
Je développe l'activité de TRADUCTION de/vers l'anglais
que je propose depuis une dizaine d'années,
tout en continuant à former des salariés aux langues étrangères.
While still fully involved in language training activities,
I'm also considering developing TRANSLATION services
from/to English that I have been proposing for the last decade.
|Pour en savoir plus, c'est ici !||More to discover here!|